Skip to content
Union County, North Carolina
Making a reservation is simple and easy.
- First, read about the park and campground facilities and policies.
- Next, fill out the reservation form.
- Third, submit the form so park staff can fulfill and confirm your request.
- Requests will be answered within 24 working hours (Monday-Friday, except holidays) of receipt.
- Reservations must be for a minimum of two consecutive nights.
- All camping reservations are completed in “time-order” received whether in-person, telephone request, fax, or e-mail.
- Please do not send Credit Card Information until you are contacted by this office.
- Reservations only accepted for the current calendar year.