Skip to content

Union County, North Carolina

Re-zoning Petition

In accordance with Section 3219b) of the Land Use Ordinance, a petition to rezone can only be initiated by the owner or an agent with permission granted by the owner. Section 321(a) allows the Planning Board, Planning staff, and Board of Commissioners the ability to initiate text and zoning amendments. Any interested party can initiate a text amendment.

Rezoning Petition